The Imprint Check-Up has not been specifically tested on people taking medicines that affect memory, so we can't definitively say whether or not your medicine would have influenced your score. If you have specific questions about your score and how your medicine might have affected it, we'd recommend discussing it with your doctor.
Articles in this section
- Supported Browsers
- Is Neurotrack and the Imprint Memory Assessment available in languages other than English?
- Will the medicine I’m taking affect my result?
- How do you keep my information secure?
- What will you do with the data of my eye movements?
- I am dealing with memory loss, what strategies can I use to help me cope?